Saturday, May 25, 2013

jhellenpenick@yahoo.com - jastopapa@gmail.com - Marylane450@yahoo.com

NIGERIAN SCAMMER  

hellenjohnso0616
Hello i like your profile that is why am just wish to know you more than this..Hope all is well overthere?..I would describe myself as a kind,am 30yrs of age.... modest, honest and calm woman. I enjoy doing various household chores. I would like to see a faithful, loyal, honest, decent, open, interesting, hardworking Master beside me, who loves children and would raise them in the atmosphere of love and mutual understanding. I value woman, most of all, according to their intellect, kindness and sense of humor .There is peace in my soul for such a long awaited time There is love in my life A love of melody and rhyme. Once you took hold of my heart I knew no other could have reached as whispered fate took my hand To levels only you could reach. I hope I will meet serious Man to share the rest of my life with.Remember distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life..If you know you have interest in me you can hit..on yahoo....Here is my Email address jhellenpenick a t y a h o o d o t c o m or you can use this email to add me on facebook jastopapa a t g m a i l . c o m ...i will be gladly and happy and I we be waiting for you Expecting you..


PROFILE 


hellen

30, Female, queens, New YorkNew YorkUnited States 
USERNAME: hellenjohnso0616 




Basic
Hometown(s):
usa
Dating
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Status:
Single
Height:
5'8"
Weight:
135lbs
Body Type:
Average
Eye Color:
Hazel
Religion:
Christian
Smoking Habit:
No
Drinking Habit:
No
Interested in:
FriendsDatingSerious Relationship
Currently Living with:
Alone
Social Settings:
The life of the partyShy at first, but warm up quicklyHome BodySocial Butterfly
TV Habits:
Sports NutDramas
Personality:
FriendlyOther
Personal
About me:
l am new to onlne am single, never married am single and grow weary of being so. I am looking for a man to be my best friend and rest of life partner. I ski, play golf, skate and ride a bike; I would really like to add sex with a partner to that list, lol. As for more mental activities I read, attend to my music system, watch movies, go to theater, museums and concerts. I like all kinds of music as long as there is a decent beat and good melody. i need love and tenderness to have a man to cherish me for eternity l believe in Love at First Sight if there is Passion.. Passion is the first step to 'love at first sight' because the passion came strong to you then you love. So finally, it's love at first sight....
l am here looking for a honest man to start a new life together since my EX has got me disappointed...jhellenpenick a t y a h o o d o t c o m....I am waiting for my man of my dream..
I'm looking for:
I would describe myself as a kind, am 30yrs of age.... modest, honest and calm woman. I enjoy doing various household chores. I would like to see a faithful, loyal, honest, decent, open, interesting, hardworking Master beside me, who loves children and would raise them in the atmosphere of love and mutual understanding. I value woman, most of all, according to their intellect, kindness and sense of humor .There is peace in my soul for such a long awaited time There is love in my life A love of melody and rhyme. Once you took hold of my heart I knew no other could have reached as whispered fate took my hand To levels only you could reach. I hope I will meet serious Man to share the rest of my life with.Remember distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life..If you know you have interest in me you can hit..on yahoo....Here is my Email address jhellenpenick a t y a h o o d o t c o m or you can use this email to add me on facebook jastopapa a t g m a i l . c o m ...i will be gladly and happy and I we be waiting for you Expecting you..
Language:
English
Interests:
Am Seeking For Good And Honest Man
Clubs & Organizations:
No
Favorite books:
Animal CareAnimal Books
Favorite music:
BluesR N BJazzCountry MusicPop
Favorite TV programs:
HollywoodMovies
Favorite movies:
Animal PlanetCnnEspn
Places I've Traveled To:
my man of my dream
Work
Zoo, Doctor of vet (2005 - 2010)

MORE PHOTOS OF HER. 

From another location with the name Hellen Penick Johnson -

 jhellenpenick@yahoo.com located in Nigeria.





I received from Marylane450@yahoo.com also located in Nigeria. 







singlemorgan0402 

monicamike13 







No comments:

Post a Comment