Monday, February 18, 2013

alimau4@yahoo.com




alima35, Raleigh, United States
am fine and thanks fr asking, well am alima 35 single from ghana with no kids but i would love to have some with the right man in future..my seeking is one good caring loving trusting faithful loyal truthful god fearing man to shear the rest of my life with yes cos i have been hurt so bad in my past relationship and trust me am not here for games or lies,yes good friends with benefit...friends that would lead to married with kids in future and i hope you understand and hope you don't care about the distance yes cos i don't and i belie in time and trust and good communication,yes i guess and hope you also feel so yes cos time tells alto..lol.well if i may ask what are you seeking or looking for on here?? are you married and do you have kids??i would like to know you more and hope you have yahoo address or gmail..you can add me on yahoo or email me at alimau4@ yaho o . com hope to hear back from you soon and remember to send me some pics and will send you some back so we can keep things going from there...stay blessed and have a nice day


  • Username: alimagood1
  • Name: alima
  • Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
  • Age: 35
  • Gender: Female

  • Member Since:
    Sunday, Feb 17 2013


alima

Online now!

No comments:

Post a Comment