Thursday, April 25, 2013

tar_love@yahoo.com

tar love 


tarlove0713
tar34
hello dear hope all is well and fine with you i am tar love by name would like to know you more better cos than this and if you also which to get to know me you can come on my yah or you give yours or your cell phone num andf mine is t//a/r/_l/o/v/e at yah dot com or my num 5/0/3/9/8/3//7/6/5/1/ free text me would be be expecting hearing back from you on there 



tar 
34, Female, AnchorageAlaskaUnited States
Online now!





Basic
Ethnicity:
Caucasian (white)
Hometown(s):
madrid spain
Dating
Sexual Orientation:
Status:
Divorced
Height:
5'6"
Weight:
145lbs
Body Type:
Slender
Eye Color:
Brown
Religion:
Christian
Smoking Habit:
No
Drinking Habit:
Social
Interested in:
Serious Relationship
Currently Living with:
Kids
Social Settings:
Home Body
TV Habits:
Movies
Personality:
Campy / Cheesy
Personal
About me:
I am a Single female and seeking a man that would love me and we both create a happy and great family together To me, romance means a woman that has what is called the old fashion values(lol).
I'm looking for:
I am looking for a special man to normal relation and friendship. As the Internet grows and becomes a part of our lives, it brings with it a unique opportunity to meet people we likely would never have met in any other way. And very often, those people we meet on line will sometimes become friends, close relationships, husband/wife, soul mates.You may not have ever seen me, or know me, but you know that I am here. Someone to share your good ideas, as well as your bad. I make no judgement in what you say. I just listen, answer with my heart and I will be there for you.I like trips, because of discover something new.I love painting, and photoart, cinema, and modern music..
Language:
english
Favorite books:
Well I Have Read Alot And Couldn't
Favorite music:
James Blunt
Favorite TV programs:
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
Favorite movies:
Merlin
Places I've Traveled To:
well i have been to madrid and spain 





A trace of the email address confirms it also belongs to this MAN. 



Tar Piaxai 

Tar Piaxai 


Also used with these photos.  

http://web.stagram.com/p/406024321526979552_321504661 




No comments:

Post a Comment