Sunday, May 12, 2013

jennymorgan691@yahoo.com

SCAMMER WARNING

The person with the name jennymorgan is a man.  I do have proof, but not to be shared here. 



jennymorgan0514
jennyRoyal Zorpian  38
Hi there I went through your profile and i like it i would love to know you better i think we could & would have lots of fun with each other we could hang out spending time with good stimulating conversation doing all kinds of fun & exciting things as sharing our fantasies together getting to know each other being friends having a real relationship with you, you'll find I'm also very flexible as well, so lets talk and get to know more of ourself by getting back to me with, so we could start something out if i interest you, you could reach me on my private mail address........ jennymorgan691 /at/ /y/a/h/o/o /d/o/t/ /c/o/m/ I would be expecting your mail cos my membership would soon expire so i would love you to mail me back in my private mail box i hope to hear from you soon...


(Note: This is from Zorpia, free to join, no membership fees required except to be a royal member which has some privileges. That membership lasts for a full year. The crown icon is from being a royal member. ) 


jenny 

38, Female, Dallas, Texas, United States
Last seen 6 hrs ago 

  • Username: jennymorgan0514
  • Name: jenny Royal Zorpian
  • Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
  • Age: 38
  • Gender: Female

  • Member Since:
    Saturday, May 11 2013
 The title of this picture on the profile photo page is helen2 

Dating





No comments:

Post a Comment