Thursday, June 13, 2013

matasanasulala1@yahoo.com

SCAMMER WARNING, Location is Ghana. 



Good morning.. how are you doing? how is the weather there right now. its will be nice to talk to you if you're not busy .. by the way my name is Jemila.. single woman , with no children at the moment but i will love to have one someday . i like chillin hanging out with my family and friend, eatin out but i like home made food because i love to cook lol. i spend most of my time now playing with my dogs because i moved.. well will like to know more about you if you have yahoo you can just add me or E-mail me on {matasanasulala1 @ y a h o o . c o m} lets talk and get to know each other better or mail me and tell me more about you i am online waiting for u my dear once again i am Jemila.


princess

36, Female, United States
Last seen 11 hrs ago

PHOTO OF NUDE MODEL 

PrincessBlueyez at the mall in 2007. Her name is Cassandra and she is now married with a child. 







No comments:

Post a Comment