Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sheryljesus90@yahoo.com

SCAMMER WARNING 


Hello I went through your profile today and i saw a very nice and honest about you...Anyway i thought you are also looking for a long term relationship in person b cos i was looking for the same too. So we can exchange of private email AND some picture together. I am looking to meet someone that has a great sense of humor, is intelligent and honest Loving caring and God fearing person. if you are honest and caring to chat online too send me an IM,i will be glad to know you better as much as possible... .Here is my Private email address Sheryljesus90@yahoo.com or you can send me an IM on my Instant messengers online yahoo at Sheryljesus90 .Or you can Send me an Instant SMS MSG to my Private computer Number.(559)640-7749,Hope to here back from you SOON


danyelle

29, Female, HoustonTexasUnited States


Basic
Ethnicity:
Caucasian (white)
Occupation:
Other
Hometown(s):
south houston area
Dating
Personal
I'm looking for:
I am seeking for %100 LOVE I am Not here to Seek for a MAN That will be Playing Games Or Toying with My Heart...So Babe I am seeking for a man That is willing and Serious, Romantic, someone That I will Spend The Rest Of My life with, someone That will stand By me when I am Good and During My Times of Needs and Difficulties and That is Really Ready for A woman in His Life and Ready to Take Actions on What he wants and Needs in His Life But to seek for Love, A long term relationship and Possibly Marriage Hopefully If THINGS Works Out, a person to be with for the rest of my life, a person who is nice, Compassionate, Loyal, Faithful, caring, trustful, worthy and also down to earth, Honest, understanding, simple loving, above all sense of humour
Language:
english
Interests:
FishingCamping TennisPlaying Golf
Favorite books:
Story Book Love Poem
Favorite music:
Pop Gospel
Favorite TV programs:
Documentry
Favorite movies:
Action And Romance Movies



Dana Lightspeed is a nude model.  And this profile is not hers.







No comments:

Post a Comment