Saturday, July 6, 2013

dorisbasekou@live.com

SCAMMER WARNING 

Consider the fact that I am a 55 year old man.



Dear please contact me with this email id: dorisbasekou@live.com

dorisbasekou
doris24, Monrovia, Liberia
Hello dear,
Am Miss Doris, i viewed your profile and it looks nice to me. i will like to be your friend and build a strong relationship with you. Please contact me through my email address below (dorisbasekou@live.c om) for more details about me and i have something very important to discuss with you. As well send you my pictures.
I will be waiting for your mail.
Please do reply me through my email ok
(dorisbasekou@live.c om)
Thanks
Miss Doris
$$$$$$$$$$$:..o0:::.O*
_$_________$::*:.....o:.
_$_________$..o*:.0:...*
_$_________$_$$$$$$$$$$$
_$111111111$_$_________$
_$111111111$_$_________$
_$111111111$_$_________$
__$1111111$__$111111111$
___$11111$___$111111111$
____$111$____$111111111$
_____$®$______$1111111$
______$________$11111r$
______$_________$111j$
______$__________$®$
______$___________$
______$___________$
______$___________$
_____$$$__________$
__$$$$$$$$$_______$
__________________$
_________________$$
______________$$$$$

doris

24, Female, MonroviaLiberia
Last seen 1 hr ago

Basic
Ethnicity:
African American (black)
Occupation:
Student
Hometown(s):
Monrovia Liberia
Dating
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Status:
Single
Height:
170cm
Weight:
54Kg
Body Type:
Average
Eye Color:
Brown
Religion:
Catholic
Smoking Habit:
No
Drinking Habit:
No
Interested in:
FriendsActivity PartnersDating,Serious Relationship
Currently Living with:
Alone
Social Settings:
Home Body
TV Habits:
Reality show addictDramasMovies
Personality:
Friendly
Personal
Interests:
娱乐美食时尚游戏视频生活






Does anyone recognize who this photo really is?



1 comment: