Saturday, July 6, 2013

godlyangel2011@yahoo.com

Scammer Warning. 

Gloria is a man in GHANA 

and using photos of a nude model named  

Carlotta Champagne







The message from GloriaJam


GloriaJam
I'm Gloria By Name and I am new on This site,Besides I Really Liked Your Profile and I will be Very Much Pleased if You could send Me an Email to My Personal Email a d d r e s s at ( godlyangel2011 ) at y a h o o dot com or Im me on ( godlyangel2011 ) at y a h o o so That I Can reply you back with my Pictures, I will be waiting To Hear Back from you soon. Thank you
Gloria

The Fake Profile of GloriaJam 

Gloria

33, Female, United States
Online now! 

Dating
Interested in:
Serious Relationship

Profile Pictures






Message from Godlyangel2011 

Godlyangel2011@yahoo.com

Godlyangel2011
Gloria34, Pensacola, United States
I'm Gloria By Name and I am new on This site,Besides I Really Liked Your Profile and I will be Very Much Pleased if You could send Me an Email to My Personal Email a d d r e s s at ( Godlyangel2011 ) at y a h o o dot com or Im me on ( Godlyangel2011 ) at y a h o o so That I Can reply you back with my Pictures, I will be waiting To Hear Back from you soon. Thank you
Gloria
_$$$$$$$$$$$:..o0:::.O*
_$_________$::*:.....o:.
_$_________$..o*:.0:...*
_$_________$_$$$$$$$$$$$
_$111111111$_$_________$
_$111111111$_$_________$
_$111111111$_$_________$
__$1111111$__$111111111$
___$11111$___$111111111$
____$111$____$111111111$
_____$�$______$1111111$
______$________$11111r$
______$_________$111j$
______$__________$�$
______$___________$
______$___________$


The profile of Godlyangel2011

Gloria

34, Female, PensacolaFloridaUnited States
Last seen 3 hrs ago

Basic
Dating
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Status:
Single
Height:
6'11"
Weight:
300lbs
Body Type:
Slim
Eye Color:
Brown
Religion:
Catholic
Smoking Habit:
No
Drinking Habit:
No
Interested in:
Serious Relationship
Currently Living with:
Alone
Social Settings:
The life of the party
TV Habits:
Movies
Personality:
Friendly
Personal
About me:
My name is Gloria . Born and raised in Pensacola, Florida, United States but live in Ghana now...I am 5'6" ft and 127 lbs.. My boobs size is 32D and i have a brown eyes..I have a brown hair.. My shoe size is 7 and i love all kinds of music. Am adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor.. . My favorite color is blue and my favorite sports is basketball am single and my orientation is straight.. My ethnicity is Caucasian.
I'm looking for:
Am Looking for a soul mate, some one i can spend the rest of my life with, someone who is sweet, funny, smart, down to earth..sexy. Someone that's just doing them in life..and, commonsense. Also Honest, Caring, Loving, Understanding, Truthful, Passionate, Giving, God Fearing, Loyal, Faithful etc..
Language:
ENGLISH
Interests:
MusicsGamesMovies
Favorite books:
Tom Clacy
Favorite music:
All Kinds
Favorite TV programs:
Oprah Winfrey
Favorite movies:
All Kinds

Profile Photos


From http://carlottachampagne.us/ 

Note the slight differences across the bottoms. 

Carlotta Champagne exposing plump breasts and firm butt cheeks  

Carlotta Champagne exposing plump breasts and firm butt cheeks

Carlotta Champagne exposing plump breasts and firm butt cheeks






1 comment:

  1. These same photos are being used for an online dating profile under the name "Christinabruce" and they are asking you to send your picture to christabelbruce1@live.com or christabelbruce1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete