Wednesday, August 21, 2013

ca1974th@yahoo

SCAMMER WARNING 

 Candis  ca1974th@yahoo is a Nigerian.


From the user profile. 

The 18-99 indicates the age range of the man Candis wants to meet and the in Nigeria is added by the website administration to show where the user really is. And where you see the ' is where an ' would be but the site programming will not allow one when a copy and paste is used in a profile.  The language used in the message to me is Nigerian English. 

 


Candis

38, United States


  • Looking for a date or a relationship with a man,
    aged 18‑99, in Nigeria.
  • Divorced

About Me

I am Candis.. I've been Divorced for about 3years now and i wish to settle down now to find a real love of my life..I have a daughter named Vera,I'm proud to be her Mother and i love her so much because she is the only family i have and i do care about her so much...

Personal Details

Ethnicity
Caucasian (white)
Height and Weight
5'7"
Body Type
Average
Eye Color
Brown
Currently Living With
Kids
Religion
Christian
Smoking Habit
no
Drinking Habit
social

CandisThompson
Hello how are you doing today.. I am Candis i am 38 i have a kid... I am looking for a partner to enjoy me for who I am and will appreciate the efforts I put into them. I not really like to chat here if you like to know me more better you can email me {ca1974th @ y a h o o } or you can add me on yahoo messages so we can chat more better {ca1974th}








No comments:

Post a Comment