Thursday, November 8, 2012

Another Scammer  

Joybaby707@yahoo.com   

Another Dakar Senegal scam   

They claim to be in a refugee camp in Senegal but those do not exist.   

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_there_a_refugee_girl_in_Dakar-senegal_refugee_camp_named_Ruthdoma_her_email_is_ruthdoma6yahoo.com   

They claim to have millions of US $ in a foreign bank account from the dead fathers investments and need help to get it transferred into the victims bank account and then the victim will have the money to help her join her love.   

WRONG  

The victim is required to send his name, address, phone number, and bank account number to a total stranger in Senegal. NEVER give that information to anyone on the internet. Your identification will be stolen. 

This is not the photo of the real person with that address.

Photos of this same African female are used daily by these scammers. (I think she is a model.)


  • Username: lovewinpoe1004
  • Name: love
  • Location: Caracas, Venezuela
  • Age: 25
  • Gender: Female

  • Member Since:
    Thursday, Nov 8 2012

love25
Hello My Dear friend,
My name is miss Joy. I Hope you are fine and in perfect Health? i am single and never married,It give me a great pleasure to write you after viewing your profile today on (dating site) which really interest me to have communication with you, if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other and see what happened in future.i will be very happy if you can write me through my email (Joybaby707@/yahoo/./com) for easiest communication,and for me to send to you my photo, Please don,t contact me here in this site, contact me directly to my email address(Joybaby707@/yahoo/./com) so that you will reach me have a blessed day and Lots of love, Miss Joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment