Monday, November 5, 2012

Fake Lier Scammer   

kamila_luv2011@yahoo.com

 

And Lana Brooke, Nude Model. 

These are thumbnails of the real photos of Lana Brooke. 


And this is a lier, a fake, a scammer. 




Sandra

30, Female, MilanoItaly
Online now!


Contacts
Yahoo! Messenger:
kamila_luv2011





Basic
Ethnicity:
Other
Occupation:
Education/Training
Dating
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Status:
Single
Height:
165cm
Religion:
Others
Smoking Habit:
No
Drinking Habit:
No
Interested in:
Activity PartnersDatingSerious Relationship
Currently Living with:
Spouse
Social Settings:
Shy at first, but warm up quickly
TV Habits:
Movies
Personality:
Other
Personal
About me:
am sandra 30yrs old single never married and no kids looking for a good man. add me kamila_luv2011 at yahoo dot com
I'm looking for:
a honest, caring.loving kind, faithful and god fearing man
Language:
English

SandraJohn1125
hello how are you doing? and how is the weather there ? am sandra looking for a man who is caring,loving,faithful kind and honest to live my life with. am looking for a man who will love me and will never hurt me.i will like to know more about you and see how we will go.. you can add me and we will chat.. kamila_luv2011 at yahoo dot com







No comments:

Post a Comment