Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fake Profile  

The model is Josie Miller.  

She is Canadian.  

She has her own website where she has 1000's of photos of herself, many nude.  

On the main opening page of her website she posted this warning.
PLEASE BE AWARE; I'M NOT ON ANY DATING SITES ENGAGED! SCAMMERS ARE USING MY OLD WEBCAM VIDEOS IN YAHOO CHAT. 

(and 100's of her photos) Most are actually natives of Ghana and Nigeria. 

THE FAKE 

The username below may also be the yahoo address, it often is.

Wednesday, Oct 31 2012

Username: rosemarylove0820  

rosemary

30, Female, OhioUnited States
Last seen 14 hrs ago



Dating
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Status:
Single
Height:
5'7"
Weight:
90lbs
Body Type:
Average
Eye Color:
Hazel
Religion:
Christian
Smoking Habit:
No
Drinking Habit:
No
Interested in:
DatingSerious Relationship
Currently Living with:
Alone
Social Settings:
Shy at first, but warm up quickly
TV Habits:
News JunkieMoviesSoaps, soaps, soaps
Personality:
Friendly
Personal
About me:
Live life to the fullest and live like its the end everyday. I am always grateful for this God's given life to me and that is why I share smiles, and laughter to everyone. I am very kind, and well organized person. I do love reading a lot and I am very open-minded person. My heart is now open and ready to find my true love. The love that hopefully would last a lifetime
I'm looking for:
I am in search for a man who is looking for a serious and lasting relationship and not for fun or temporary happiness only. I need someone who is marriage minded and who would take me to the isle of the church and say I do to me. He must be a family oriented man like every Filipino unit is. Someone who's heart aims to love and only care for one woman and is faithful, trustworthy and loyal. Most of all, a man who wants to build the smallest unit of the community, A FAMILY.
Interests:
CarsTechnologyPetsHumorArchitectureGadgetsMovies



No comments:

Post a Comment