Monday, January 21, 2013

Melinda 

melindachamberlin58@yahoo.com is a scammer. 


These links can be used as a reference of proof.  


http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/11/22/academic-paul-frampton-denise-milani-honeytrap_n_2174929.html 


https://www.facebook.com/denisemilaniofficial  


The Profile Photo  




melinda

30, Female, Switzerland
Last seen 1 hr ago    


  • Username: melindachamberli
  • Name: melinda
  • Location: Switzerland
  • Age: 30
  • Gender: Female

  • Member Since:
    Saturday, Jan 19 2013  


melindachamberli
melinda30, Switzerland
i am single and looking for a serious and long term-relationship with the man i would spend the rest of my life with.I am a woman who does everything to make sure my relationship works out for the best i am a sweet, caring, loving,honest and most of all God fearing woman.

I am hardworking, understanding, honest and most of all family oriented person who loves my family and will do everything for them.i have had a bad experience in my last relationship but i am glad i have gotten over that and i am down with having a long term relationship.now i really want to move on with life cos life without love is like living in desert where there is no water to keep you alive so i really want to be happy and i hope you can give me the chance to come into your life and be the man you have ever dream of having as your woman..you can reach me via my contact as am not here often but will be looking forward to my email to read from you and we can move on from there and you get to know more about me and send you more pics of myself as a journey of a thousand miles start with a step so i guess we can start from here sweetie..
i will be waiting to read back from you.reach me through my email melindachamberlin58 @ yahoo dot com
Take care of yourself and i hope to read back from you soon.
melinda chamberlin


NB:am in LA now san francisco

Where???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????  

San Fransisco or Los Angeles?????  Note improper English, 


No comments:

Post a Comment