Tuesday, January 15, 2013

SCAMMER   

Lilian Theresa Ferguson   

lilian.theresa@yahoo.com  





LilianTheres0202
I am Lilian Theresa Ferguson from Minnesota,I am 34 yrs old,It is quite delightful for me to review your profile..It would be my pleasure to get to chat and know more about each other,You can reach me on my private email l\i\l\i\a\n\dot\t\h\e\r\e\s\a\\AT \\Y\\A\\O\\O\\DOT \\COME Hope to hear from you soon

Lilian


  • Username: LilianTheres0202
  • Name: Lilian
  • Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
  • Age: 34
  • Gender: Female

  • Member Since:
    Saturday, Dec 22 2012


Lilian

34, Female, Las VegasNevadaUnited States
Last seen 1 day ago

Profile Photo




Personal
Interests:
Celebrity


The photo was copied directly from the webpage of Focus International Hawaii Model and Talent Agency for Courteney.



http://www.focushawaii.com/model-talent/courteneyr/courteneyr.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment