Saturday, January 19, 2013

SCAMMER  mabeltoure@yahoo.com  


 


please try contact me my email mabeltoure@yahoo.com

lorinamark0606
lorina25, Pitcairn
Hello My dear happy weekend, I am Miss mabel, I am happy to see your profile today, very interested i like to have a relationship with you. also i have something to disclose with you personaly, please contact me direct to my private email ( mabeltoure @yahoo.com ) to enable me introduce myself to you with my pictures, God bless you?

( mabeltoure @yahoo.com )


$$$$$$$$$$$:..o0:::.O*
_$_________$::.....o:.
_$_________$..o*:.0:...*

please try to contact me direct to my email i send to you ok so that we can have a better introduction. have a nice weekend, waiting for your mail in my private email
mabeltoure @yahoo.com

Just do a google search on the name, there are 1000's of results. 

mabel.toure Nigerian  http://my.naij.com/user-2016354

ImageImageImage

No comments:

Post a Comment