Friday, March 22, 2013

caringwoman0244 at yahoo dot com


lovely

32, Female, KissimmeeFloridaUnited States 

Dating


lovelymamia
How are You doing Today ..? My real Name is Mavis 32Years Old single Lady Never Married with No Kids And I am Looking For a Faithful , Loyal , Truthful , Loving , Caring , Honest and God Fearing man To Be In A Very Serious Long Term Relationship With ... So If You are Interested In Chating I would Be Glad To Also Chat with You And You Can Reach Me On Yahoo so That we Can chat and Know More about Each Other and See Where we Go From There Add me On caringwoman0244 at yahoo don com Or You Can Give me Yours If You Don't Mind So That i will Add You I am Online Now And i am Be Hoping To Here Your Answer ... Stay Safe
My Yahoo ID is caringwoman0244 at yahoo dot com Add me


Written just like a scammer. They write to me without reading my profile. 

It says - I'm looking for:
LOOKING FOR? I am not looking for long distance dating. I am looking for an Angel. So please, if you want to be a friend of mine or chat with me on IM, then please at least become a verified member first.

This is nude model ANN ANGEL.










No comments:

Post a Comment