Sunday, March 10, 2013

gloriaaldred@yahoo.com is a Nigerian Scammer. 

Proof is in the words. 


GloriaAldred2
Hi my dear, how are you doing? just wanna say you look so handsome and I would like to chat with you if you dont mind , am single and looking for a man who we would both assist each other in good and bad time, share love together and also end our lives together , I am not a woman that is interested in asking a man for money, rather assist him. I am currently in Africa, Nigeria, so if interested then chat with me on gloriaaldred at yahoo dot com okay



Gloria

Last seen 20 hrs ago
  • Username: GloriaAldred2
  • Name: Gloria
  • Location: Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
  • Age: 42
  • Gender: Female

  • Member Since:
    Friday, Dec 28 2012 


Contacts
Yahoo! Messenger:
gloriaaldred@yahoo.com

Basic


Dating
Sexual Orientation:
Status:
Single
Height:
5'9"
Weight:
210lbs       
Body Type:
Average
Eye Color:
Blue
Religion:
Christian
Smoking Habit:
No
Drinking Habit:
Social
Interested in:
DatingSerious Relationship
Currently Living with:
Alone
Social Settings:
The life of the partyShy at first, but warm up quicklyHome BodySocial Butterfly
TV Habits:
Couch PotatoReality show addict,SitcomsDramasI want to be on a game show tooChannel HopperI don't own a TV
Personality:
FriendlyClever / Quick WittedDry / SarcasticGoofySlapstickObscure,Raunchy
Personal
About me:
Am single and looking for a man who we would both assist each other in good and bad time, share love together and also end our lives together, I am not a woman that is interested in asking a man for money, rather assist him FINANCIALLY and I am currently in Nigeria, so if interested then chat with me gloriaaldred at yahoo dot com right now.
I'm looking for:
I am looking for men only from the United State, I mean a man that is ready to love, care and generous to me just as I also would do the same thing to her too. You must be handsome at the inside and ugly outside LOL.you must be my other half forever and ever in good and bad times!!
Language:
English
Interests:
CarsTechnologyNaturePoliticsGadgetsArchitectureMovie 

PHOTOS USED ARE 





No comments:

Post a Comment