Monday, March 25, 2013

mariama499 at yahoo dot com

FAKE PROFILE OF A SCAMMER WITH A PHOTO OF MEGANQT. 


Victoria

32, Female, AccraGhana
Last seen 1 day ago



Basic
Ethnicity:
Native American
Occupation:
Homemaker
Dating
Personal
About me:
Am single lady with no any kids
I'm looking for:
Am looking for love please if you not here for love please am not interested in you, ? am here for only Lucky Once
Language:
English and Spanish
Favorite music:
Cools

Hello My name is Mariama and am greeting you. I just wanna let you to know that i am on here to find someone that i can settle down with in life I'm interested in you that's why am sending you this mail Here is the way you can get me Contact me if you are interested {{ mariama499 at yahoo dot com }}.... Send me an e m a i l or I'M me on YM.. mariama499 at yahoo . com Hope to hear from you soon.. Victoria


MEGANQT Photo 16 of 34 in set #38

No comments:

Post a Comment