Wednesday, March 13, 2013

MARIASIMPSON50 SCAM WARNING 


DO NOT CONTACT THIS PERSON


Maria

64, Female, IllinoisUnited States
Last seen 1 hr ago 


Basic
Ethnicity:
Caucasian (white)
Occupation:
Retired
Dating
Interested in:
FriendsActivity Partners
Personal
About me:
I was married to Late Simpson of blessed memory who was a politician, oil explorer in Libya and Kuwait for twelve years before he died, we had no children.... He died after a brief accident, since his death I too have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems. My late Husband was wealthy, while I am also a Merchant in Australia, I never really cared for anyone(not even myself)but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, now I regret all this, Having had Cancer and fibroid problems my Doctor told me that I am not going to last long within 3 months due to this diseases. Now I am Esophageal Cancer patient. Having known my condition, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations around the world which must be my last good deed on earth. I seek trustful individual christian or churches to use this wealth the way I am going to instruct. I can be reached at email ..........MARIASIMPSON50@HOTMAIL.COM
I'm looking for:
I want a church or individual that will use this to fund charities, churches, Orphanages and Widows and the less privilege.I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going....I want someone or an organization to always pray for me because ALMIGHTY work in mysterious ways. My happiness is to ensure i will be happy in my life after death ....Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another Christian organization or a devoted Christian for the same purpose to carry out a good FOUNDATION in memorial that will survive me and my late husband.....Dont forget i can be reached at MARIASIMPSON50@HOTMAIL.COM






No comments:

Post a Comment