Friday, April 12, 2013

cherylcole751@yahoo.com

SCAMMER 

More about the profile photo. 



hello

Between cheryl and You at 04/12/2013 16:54

cherylcole1102
hello
there checked your profile taught should say hi to you..i am looking for something serious are you?? a lil about me my name is cheryl,you can reach me on my email on personal email cherylcole751@yahoo.com
would be glad to hear from you
cheers
cheryl

cheryl

32, Female, houston, HoustonTexasUnited States
Last seen 4 hrs ago


Basic
Ethnicity:
Caucasian (white)
Occupation:
Other
Dating
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Status:
Single
Height:
5'10"
Weight:
135lbs
Body Type:
Average
Eye Color:
Blue
Religion:
Catholic
Smoking Habit:
No
Drinking Habit:
No
Interested in:
FriendsActivity PartnersDating,Serious Relationship
Currently Living with:
AloneKidsParentsPets,Roommate(s)Spouse,Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Social Settings:
The life of the partyShy at first, but warm up quicklyHome BodySocial ButterflySide kickFlirtBetter in small groupsComic Relief
TV Habits:
Sports NutMoviesSoaps, soaps, soapsDocumentaries
Personality:
FriendlyClever / Quick Witted,Campy / CheesySlapstickObscure,Other
Personal
About me:
I am very kind and polite girl. I am energetic and optimistic. I am
reliable and sincere. My friends say that I am an easy and pleasant girl
to talk with just a good girl to be with. They say that a girl like me is
worth of the most wonderful love in the world. I don't know if they are
right or no, I just know that I wish to be happy and to find that love.
I think that without love life is meaningless. Self-employed woman, who
loves the cottage life, enjoys cooking, great wine, good conversation
and relaxing by the fire
I'm looking for:
I am looking for a male who has
the same interests and someone I can enjoy life with… I am looking for
caring, reliable and attentive man. His age for me doesn't play any
big difference, as I just want him to be a good person, man I can always
rely on and man I will love.
I am waiting for you can contact me on yahoo mail at CHERYLCOLE751 AT YAHOO DOT COM
Language:
english
Interests:
CelebrityDiyPoliticsFoodMusicTechnologyHumorBooks,ArchitectureGadgetsMovies

No comments:

Post a Comment