Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mzrashberry@yahoo.com


Rabiatu Adrew  

scammer with photos of American model Yuliana, seejulie.

Mzrashberry@yahoo.com 


Photo References 

http://www.scammerlist.com/memberid/568132 

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&p=290166  

http://s1291.photobucket.com/user/ASgrass/library/YULIANA%20aka%20WebGirl%20from%20SeeJulie


Greetings from Rabiatu. It is my pleasure to write you after viewing your profile here,something motivated me to communicate with you,i found you worthy of acceptance and kind. I hope we can be friends, Dear may it pleases you to write me back through my private email: ( Mzrashberry @ yahoo.com ) so i can tell you more about myself and also send you more of my pictures....

Best Regards,
Rabiatu 

Username: RabiatuAdrew

Rabiatu       

32, Female, Hollywood, Los AngelesCaliforniaUnited States
Last seen 1 hr ago  


Basic
Occupation:
Education/Training
Dating
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Status:
Single
Height:
5'6"
Weight:
110lbs
Body Type:
Average
Eye Color:
Brown
Religion:
Catholic
Smoking Habit:
No
Drinking Habit:
No
Interested in:
FriendsDatingSerious Relationship
Currently Living with:
Parents
Social Settings:
Better in small groups
TV Habits:
Movies
Personality:
Friendly
Personal
About me:
Hi Friends, am new here and my cousin encourage me to sign up here and am here looking to meet new friends around the world and maybe something more...
I'm looking for:
Looking for good friendship !!
Places I've Traveled To:
I Realise Good Things CoME To Those Who Wait ..
































No comments:

Post a Comment