Monday, April 15, 2013

Princessmaig@yahoo.com

SCAMMER IN GHANA Princessmaig@yahoo.com 




Princess

34, Female, United States
Last seen 1 day ago



PrincessQuee1020
Princess34, United States
How are u doing today And am very impress with your profile,Actually am Princess by name ,Single lady no kids and never married..I am looking for a very serious long term relationship without any head games. I know how to treat a real man that is not into playing head games. I have to with all honesty I'm not into playing games. I am very honest, loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun adventure, with a compassionate and generous nature... Some time I have a wild adventurous side of me, I definitely have morals and integrity but some time its guide my behavior in some ways or another. I don't play games with a person heart or their feelings or emotions.. I am very ambitious and intelligent woman. I also have a wonderful attitude about life. I have a wonderful sense of humor.. I can easily find humorous in most situations. I love to travel, explore new things, catch a movie, or read a book, I love to listen to variety of music, I enjoy in sharing a meaningful, intimate conversation with my partner. I believe in communication, honest, trust and respect are very important in any relationship. I am a very romantic, affectionate, sensuous and very passionate woman . I would never make you feel unappreciated. I will always cherish the man that I am with, nor would I take you for granted. I will always be willing to compromise, and treat my partner with the respect he deserve.I enjoy socializing and entraining, I enjoy been outdoors as well as I am comfortable having a romantic dinner for two at home watching a movie. I love to cook, going out to dinner, movies, concerts, playing golf, shooting pool, fishing, boating, camping, bowling, walking holding hands.I am a girl who likes everythingbeautiful and bright - clothes, emotions and feelings. Fall in love with me is not just an adventure - it’s a dream in reality! So, are you a dreamer who are ready to make his dream come true If you're still interest then I would love to hear back from you. and am online at the moment on yahoo messenger under user name Princessmaig-at -yahoo-com.I will respond immediately.

(Here I removed my name and address to protect my identity)

54, United States
I do not play games. Except card games. I do not chat on IM either. If you want to send me an email, then my address is A------ @ yahoo. com.
It says in my profile - no long distance relationships, please be VERIFIED. Where do you LIVE?
PrincessQuee1020
Princess34, United States
Actually am now living with my mum due to my parent dirvoce in Ghana and do u have any problem with where i lived..Where can i located u



The same photo is on the profile of 

phyliciacares80 




phyliciacares80 

  • Single, Woman seeking Man
  • 39 years old from Phoenix, AZ
  • Logged in: 49 days ago
  • Last Update: 9/8/2012
Have kids:
None
Wants kids:
Not sure
Height:
5' 6" (168 cm)
Ethnicity:
Caucasian / White
Religion:
Christian
Smoke:
Non-Smoker
Drink:
Never
Education:
Bachelor's Degr…
Occupation:
Sales Represent…
Annual $:
$35,000 - $50,0…

About Me

I would describe myself as a kind, generous, easy-going person. I love to laugh and enjoy funny situations. I enjoy traveling and the adventures of the outdoors. Getting away is important because I think everyone should see what else is out there. I also like going to the movies, theatre, concerts, museums or a nice restaurant. But I am just as happy staying home . I would like to meet someone who has similar interests, but who can introduce different activities into my life. I'm a simple woman who enjoy with the simplest things of this life, but I need a man to share with me this nice life.Serious relationship, I just want to love and be loved, Honesty, respect. Easy, pleasant, interesting I don't look for any adventure I would like to meet a true man. The important thing is that we have understanding, respect and love for each other to share together needs, wants, desires and to make our plans, hopes, dreams come true. I have a full of heart to share with the right man.Very willing to keep a warm friendly home & family. he should have a desire to grow his career & be active in a professional field. We will have common goals in life & move forward with them together. he must be able to walk beside me in life, & be a very passionate & sexaul man for me. Are you my man?


No comments:

Post a Comment