Friday, April 12, 2013

eunice _ essel@rocketmail.com

SCAMMER 

hello

Between lina and You at 04/12/2013 03:39


lina29
hello how are you doing and how is life? nice to meet you ..am Eunice . I am a fun and outgoing person! I am very romantic and I appreciate small things that are done for me. I have a very open and caring heart. I try to cope with everything I have on my way and I am not afraid of difficulties or changes.. I am looking for a responsible and emotional man. I wish to be associated with someone who will understand me better. I would prefer an open-minded man. I would love to find someone who I can say: I am you, you are me.this is my address eunice _ essel at rocket mail . c om ...can you add me so that we chat more

PROFILE PHOTO.  See 

http://www.loveme.com/women/extraphoto.php?136815&7&Elena 



USERNAME: linatom   -- (The username often has the scammers real name in it, This is Tom.)

lina

29, Female, LamarArkansasUnited States
Last seen 9 hrs ago
Basic
Dating
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Status:
Single
Height:
3'11"
Weight:
125lbs
Body Type:
Average
Eye Color:
Blue
Religion:
Christian
Smoking Habit:
No
Drinking Habit:
No
Interested in:
FriendsActivity PartnersDating,Serious Relationship
Currently Living with:
Alone
Social Settings:
The life of the partyShy at first, but warm up quicklyHome BodySocial ButterflyFlirt
TV Habits:
Couch PotatoNews JunkieDramas,MoviesSoaps, soaps, soapsI want to be on a game show too,DocumentariesChannel Hopper
Personality:
FriendlyClever / Quick WittedOther
Personal
About me:
I am a fun and outgoing person! I am very romantic and I appreciate small things that are done for me. I have a very open and caring heart. I try to cope with everything I have on my way and I am not afraid of difficulties or changes. I am not afraid to tell my opinion and open new horizons. I think life is a movement and I always move ahead not to miss something. Being an educated person I have a lot of interests and hobbies in life
I'm looking for:
Looking for you to complete two of us! We are alike, kind and caring. We are never bored with each other and inspire each other in our talks and conversation. We are sportive and like to exercise together. We are never apart in mind and heart. You are my strong shoulder, my generous lover, my reliable husband, and the real head of the strong united loving family. And we are never tired of making each other happy and delighted
Language:
english
Interests:
Reading Cooking Walking Writing Swimming Drawing Music
Favorite books:
Story Books And Love Books
Favorite music:
All Sort Of Music ..hip Pop.country Music.jass.rap
Favorite movies:
Action Movies




No comments:

Post a Comment